|Brand Name||Spa Sensations|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
The Spa Sensations Steel Smart Base Bed Frame is a steel bed foundation that eliminates the need for a box spring. It requires no tools for assembly and can be put together in minutes. This slumber 1 bed frame with maximum weight capacity will provide ultimate support for twin, queen, twin XL, king, California king or full size mattresses. Flat, rigid mattress surface of this 14 inch foundation bed frame gives you large room for under bed storage also offers the utmost comfort for perfect good night sleep. Moreover, its 12 contact points between the mattress and floor offer that rock solid support and stability. This sturdy king bed frame is equipped with caps on legs that helps to keep your floor scar and mar-free. The Spa Sensations Smart Base bed frame has a midnight black finish that will complement any decor.
- Spa Sensations Steel Smart Base Bed Frame: Foundation bed frame14 inches high, allowing for useful under-bed storage
- Eliminates the need for a box spring
- Steel bed foundation with a black finish
- Easy assembly without tools
- Flat, rigid surface protects mattress
- Provides level support for mattress for ultimate sleep comfort
- Twin/twin XL: maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Queen/King/Cal king: maximum weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- 12 points of contact to the floor
- Caps on legs to protect your floor
- Twin size frame: 75"L x 39"W x 14"H
- Twin XL size frame: 80"L x 39"W x 14"H
- Full size frame: 75"L x 54"W x 14"H
- Queen size frame: 80"L x 60"W x 14"H
- King size frame: 80"L x 76"W x 14"H
- Cal king size frame: 84"L x 72"W x 14"H
Check out the frame after use!
Thought this was a great, sturdy purchase until I took the mattress off today. Have had this frame for just a couple of months with very limited use in our guest room. The 2 people sleeping on this bed have been limited to singles that weigh less than 170lbs for reference. I am so disappointed, and am hoping Zinus makes this right. This is in no way proper support for anyone. Absolutely unacceptable.MamaB
The rug is of good quality.
The rug was a excellent choice , and is a complement to my room. THANK YOUGBMill
Not so hot!
I read the reviews..thought it sounded good..needed a change, so I bought it. Queen size. The frame is great..doesn't move around..holds the mattress..but! It causes my back to hurt. The center is a couple of solid metal bars. The mattress is slightly higher all the way down the center..almost dividing our bed in two.
My body is leaning slightly..so my muscles are trying to keep balanced all night. :(
Very tired..back aches..every day.NotsoComfy
Awesome bed frame!
I absolutely LOVE this bed frame. I bought it from Wal-Mart online with a spa sensations inner coil/memory foam hybrid mattress, and have been totally satisfied. I made the purchase in February of 2018, and the bed frame has not moved or squeaked once. The bed and frame feel very solid, not cheap. before I put the mattress on the frame I put some rubberized shelf liners down to prevent the mattress from sliding, and it hasn't moved at all in the 10 months I've owned it. Very good frame for the price, and nice storage room under the bed as well!motormouthbritt
great frame, worth the price
the frame was solidly built and I had it for about 2 years before I moved and donated it. Note that once assembled, the frame is not completely foldable, it could be folded half-way to form a triangle.
If you are looking for a completely foldable frame, look for "Mainstays 14" High Profile Foldable Steel Bed Frame"Arun