|Brand Name||South Shore|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Thanks to its neutral finish and timeless look, this night stand features sleek lines and blends perfectly into today's trendiest decors.South Shore SoHo Night Stand:
South Shore SoHo 1-Drawer Nightstand, Multiple Finishes:
- SLEEK BEDROOM STORAGE: Keep your personal items organized and out of sight at your bedside with this elegant and practical nightstand.
- MODERN DESIGN: This bedside nightstand with contemporary, clean lines and contrasting metal handles will blend with any bedroom décor or furniture.
- PRACTICAL FURNITURE: The nightstand features a deep drawer and an open, easy-access storage space which makes it convenient for storing books, glasses or any type of personal items you may need next to you in your bedroom.
- 5-YEAR LIMITED GUARANTEE: South Shore is proud to stand behind this 1-drawer nightstand - end table with storage with an exclusive 5-year limited guarantee. Shop with confidence knowing your purchase is always covered.
- EASY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: All products come with a clear assembly document that will guide you through all steps. If you have any questions during the assembly do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture for immediate support. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you
We bought this along with the other five dresser drawer for our daughters bedroom. This was super easy to assemble and it only took me about 20 minutes total to put it together. It's sturdy and looks high quality. Were very satisfied with this product.Guess6968
Drawer does not close all the way, its completely uneven.Kate
Crack top board
I send this to my son's college apartment , and I can not return it and sadly disappointed with the product. Not just the crack , it is also bend. At least it should be discounted for selling defective product.Zelo
very fragile and brings a piece that is cardboard!MD
It is a nice piece but may be slightly over-priced
I got the dresser that came with this set, but it was not as wide as the old dresser I had, which is why I got 2 of these items to sit on the side of the dresser to hold the other items I had on my dresser before. It sort of looks like an entertainment center like this. If you really need a nighstand for drawer space, I would go with the "South Shore Smart Basics 3-Drawer Chest, Black," because it has two extra drawers and it actually costs LESS than this item. The handles aren't exactly the same, but it is so close that no one would really tell if it is not side-by-side or against the same wall with the dresser.fdcampbell16