|Brand Name||Ozark Trail|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Gear up for your next outdoor adventure with the Ozark Trail 4-Person ConnecTent for Straight-Leg Canopy. It connects to an existing straight leg canopy tent (not included), making it suitable not only for camping but also for tailgate parties. The Ozark Trail camping tent is quick and easy to set up and accommodates a queen sized air mattress to serve as a sleeping surface. Taped fly seams keep out the rain while the front mesh panel allows for cooling air circulation and ventilation. Bring in an extension cord through the e-port, making it easy to charge your electronic devices while inside this 4-person camping tent.
Ozark Trail 2019 4-Person ConnecTent™ for Straight-leg Canopy:
- Clips into your 10 ft. x 10 ft. straight-leg canopy (sold separately) and cannot stand alone without the canopy
- Fits 1 queen size air bed or 4 sleeping bags
- Hanging tent with clip set-up on 10 ft. x 10 ft. Ozark Trail Canopy
- Universal canopy accessory fits 10 ft. x 10 ft. straight-leg canopy
- 1 Easy access “D” style door has a window that zips for privacy or rolls down for increased ventilation
- 1 E-port for convenient electrical cord access
- 1 movable hanging media pocket holds a tablet for group viewing
- 2 windows and mesh ceiling provide cross-ventilation while keeping the bugs out
- The windows of the tent zip up to provide extra privacy and protection from rain
- Contains hanging organizers and pockets for convenient storage of small, lightweight items
- Folds compactly for easy transport and storage
- 2 guy ropes provide stability
- Floor Dimensions: 9 ft. x 7 ft.
- Center Height: 66 in.
- Floor Area: 63 sq. ft.
- Duffle measures 16 in. x 7 in. x 9 in.
- Carry Weight: 8.14 lbs.
- Body Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Rain Fly Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Floor Fabric: Polyethylene
- Mesh Fabric: Polyester 68D
- Carry Bag Fabric: Poly Oxford 210D
- Frame Material: Not included. Clips into your canopy.
- Seam Tape Location: Lower wall, 4 corner vertical seam line & fly
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Windows: 2
- Number of E-Ports: 1
- Number of Media Pockets: 1
- Number of 2-Section Pockets: 2
- Number of Poles: 1
- Number of Guy Ropes: 2
- Number of Steel Stakes: 6
- Tent Set-Up System: Pin & Ring
- Average Set-Up Time for 2 People: 5 minutes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Assembly required. Instructions are sewn into the carry bag and can also be downloaded from the Manuals & Guides section below.
- For product questions, replacement parts or an extra copy of the set-up instructions, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-325-4121.
- Model No.: W634.6