|Brand Name||Newhouse Lighting|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Vintage bulb series of artfully crafted, classic shapes made with hand-woven thread filament and clear glass. Each 60W bulb fits a standard light socket, making it an easy, fun alternative to any basic light bulb, maintaining a life span of up to 2,000 hours. Each bulb illuminates with a warm Amber glow, filling any space with the utilitarian ambiance reminiscent of the original tungsten filament bulbs of the mid-20th century.
Newhouse Lighting 60W ST64 Vintage Incandescent Edison Light Bulb, 6-Pack:
- 6-Pack Standard Medium (E26) Base ST19 or ST64 Filament Bulb, Fully Dimmable. 60-Watts, 230 Lumens, 120 Volts, Indoor.
- The original looking Thomas Edison vintage antique style light bulb
- This vintage light bulb adds character and class to any application with a warm and amber glow
- Pair this antique light bulb with the Newhouse Lighting bulb cage for a trendy urban look and feel
- Super warm gives off a full 360 vintage glow ideal for restaurants, living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and recreation rooms.
- Filament bulbs are rated at 2000 hours of life
Exactly what I wanted. Perfect lighting and look for our bathroom. We use them in our dining room fixture as well. Each fixture uses several bulbs, but it gives off wonderful warm light! Will buy again!BJHarguess
Great lighting at an affordable price
Exactly what I was looking for and at a really good price!JS
exactly what i was looking
i am redoing my house and added some vintage bulb cage type lighting fixtures. these bulbs worked perfect !Camillus
I love the bulbs, but 2 of the 6 bulbs came in broken. When I took them back to my local store they did not have the same ones. Exchanging them was a pain, but the bulbs are very nice.Tbarrows1213
These bulbs were great for the price. I was not able to use them for my intended purpose because the are huge (~51/2h x ~3w). However, I have a pendent light they will work with, thankfully.1timeshopper
Beautiful lights! Not bright enough.
These lights are absolutely beautiful. They was the look I was trying to achieve. Unfortunately even though they were 60W the lighting was not bright enough for what I needed in the kitchen space. If it's for a warm low light area, this would work perfectly for you. It didn't work for us so we ended up having to return.Stacy
Although the bulbs were packed well one was broken.SS
Not good quality
Great looks for your lamps at home, but bad quality, the filaments breake too easy, 2 out of a 6 bulbs Package got filament broken as soon as I turned them on. Same issue in my replacement order (warranty)AL
Only received 1 light bulb
I would recommend ordering from somewhere elseHolly
Do NOT order these bulbs. They are very dim and burn our very quickly. One of them only lasted about 30 - 40 seconds. Low quality item.ryan