|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
The Mainstays Kalla Wood and Metal Coffee Table will bring a touch of flair and classic appeal to your living room, family room, den, entertainment room, guest room, spare room, and more. This lovely coffee table is perfect for more than just coffee and magazines with its ample top surface, capable of supporting up to 33 pounds. The two side cube shelves are accented with an on-trend iron metal frame and are perfect for displaying photography, artwork, books, magazines or for keeping electronic accessories handy. Sturdily constructed, the Mainstays Kalla Wood and Metal Coffee Table is the perfect piece for bringing style and storage space to your home. Effortlessly updating the look of any room, the interior wood shelves and the metal frame add a touch of elegance to your home. Complete your collection with an end table, console, or TV stand from the Kalla Collection. Available in Canyon Walnut, Birch, and White finishes.
- Multi-compartment end table for fashionable and functional storage and display
- Top shelf can support up to 33 lbs.
- Middle shelf can support up to 11 lbs.
- Bottom panel can support up to 33 lbs.
- Charming coffee table with three lower storage compartments
- Available in Canyon Walnut, Birch, and White finishes to create a stylish accent for almost any room
- Ideal space for storing and displaying books, magazines, electronic accessories, and artwork/photography
- Perfect for use in dens, living rooms, family rooms, entertainment rooms, home offices, guest rooms, and more
- Easy assembly required
- Construction: 94% particle board, 6% iron
- Measurements: 38.98"L x 18.98"W x 17.99"H
The table looks good although its not very sturdy and the side shelf screws didnt match up.T
New just put together. All screws tight and can wobble back and forth an inch with one finger.fred
This item was horrible. Parts were missing, predrilled holes that were supposed to be there, weren't. A nightmareDuffy
Nice to look at but not very sturdy
The design and look are nice however, it is not very sturdy. It moves very easily. I went back in and tightened the screws but it’s still quite wobbly.Tommie