|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
The Mainstays Entertainment Center provides optimal storage and display solutions for your home theater. A large open shelf is designed to accommodate TVs up to 55in and 135lbs. Storage is an understatement with this Entertainment Wall. It features six lower shelves where you could store accessories, DVDs, gaming consoles and more. It also features five larger shelves that can be arranged on either the right or left side of the center to fit your needs. These large shelves provide a great space for storing larger items or placing books, vases or other accessories and mementos. You can even add in your favorite Mainstays collapsible fabric storage cubes (sold separately). Three available finishes allow you to pick the Media center that will fit best with your existing décor. With a sturdy construction and supportive back panel, you can feel confident that your entertainment wall is built to last for years to come. Enhance your living room with the Mainstays Entertainment Center for 55in TVs.
- The clean lines and sleek design give this entertainment console a nice, modern look
- Large open shelf is specially designed to accommodate flat screen TVs, while additional shelving provides optimal storage and display solutions for your home theater
- This versatile furniture provides plenty of space for all of your entertainment components, gaming systems and accessories
- Whether you plan to use it in the living room, game room or theater, this media stand is perfect for any area in your home
- Accommodates most flat panel TVs up to 55"
- Sturdy construction
- Holds most Mainstays collapsible fabric storage cubes (sold separately)
- Supportive back panel
- Easy assembly
- Product Specs: 70"W x 15.75"D x 60"H
- Model #MS17-D1-1011-01
It's a decent tv stand. Made out of the usually bookcase material plyboard. It was easy to put together. I had to get item replaced due to damage but set okAngD
Loved it!!! Easy assembly!!
I have never been a fan of buying pieces of furniture that are "do it yourself," and despite the fact that this entertainment center looks complicated to me, the instructions and assembly were easy. The result is great! I love it!!! I just wish it was a bit higher.Billy
For 150 bucks, this is actually very nice. I do think it would look better with some backing on the side shelf though.
The bottom of mine had some damage from what appears to be a forklift but you can't see it and it isnt that bad. 1 of the 4 bottom shelves doesnt sit right. Other than that, Im pretty happy with this. Was easy to put together took me about an hour but Ive put so much together lately its all a breeze.Greenwood
Overall, I am pleased with this entertainment center. I was not looking to spend a lot of money. I had one small issue with the piece that holds the tv; the screws, but it is holding steady. It looks nice. And is a good value for the money.MA622
Looks great! One of the side panels came cracked ... but it was on the inside shelf so you can’t even see it. Probably damaged in shipping. Overall I love it and worth the price . About an hour to assemble. Looks overwhelming but once you get in a rythem everything falls into place !Andrea