|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
The GE Electroluminescent Night Light is energy efficient and operates 24 hours a day. It uses a lighting material that is cool to the touch and provides a bright and uniform light across its entire surface.
- 2-pack electroluminescent night light with polarized plug, add soft guide light where needed
- Always on plug-in nightlight helps you navigate through dark rooms during the day and helps you find your way in the middle of the night, without turning on the light
- Modern and compact night light design plugs into an unused outlet and compliments your home décor with its stylish white finish
- White matte finish, UL Listed with limited-lifetime warranty
- Ideal for homes, entryways, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, stairways, offices, and more
Low Cost / Energy Efficient / Effective Solution
I've had similar lights I purchased at The Home Depot 15 years ago that continue to function to this day. No bulbs to replace ever. Really a great way to improve night visibility without a brain awakening light spectrum. Improves safety for family members, young & old.Musiqman
attractive style, easy to pack for travel. I read one review that said the light wasn't bright enough to function as a nightlight. I was looking for one that wasn't very bright. This is brighter than I expected. I attached a post-it note over the lit area so it wouldn't be so bright. Definitely recommend it.gbfla
Where have you been all my life?!
I've tried so many low wattage nightlights and they still were too bright for me to sleep. I finally saw these at Walmart and said "What the heck" and bought them . Wish I had bought them years ago!! Perfect unobtrusive lighting that let's me SLEEP and still not have to fumble with a light switch in the middle of the night!! A very soft, soft blue glow and also flat! I'm going back this week to get some for gifts for my family! Another perk is that they have a low profile so you can still plug in another item. Thanks for making these!Lillie