|Brand Name||Better Homes & Gardens|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Add style and storage to you living room, bedroom, den or TV room with the Better Homes and Gardens Crossmill End Table.
Better Homes & Gardens Crossmill Accent Table, Weathered Finish:
- Traditional style
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops features patented T-slot assembly system
- Detailing includes solid wood, turned feet
- Open shelf provides additional storage
- Enclosed back panel
- Weathered Finish
- Engineered wood
- Assembled Dimensions: 20.079" L x 16.929" W X 23.701" H
- 1 year limited warranty
- Some assembly required
- Model # 416363
- For additional questions, please contact the manufacturer at 1-800-523-3987
- Shop additional items in the Better Homes & Gardens Crossmill collection!
Put them together by myself , Love em
Better Homes and Gardens Crossmill Accent Table, Multiple Finishes I got 4 End tablesCindy54
This is a great sturdy piece. Have ordered another one.Glenda
Loved the finished product! What made me happiest is that it was made in the USA. Reminds me of Pottery Barn style furniture. Assembly took me close to 2 hrs by myself. Pieces fit together well and I love how the hardware was packaged in blister type pockets. Wished the whole piece was solid wood which is why I only gave it 4 stars, but still very nice for a build-it-yourself kit.Justine
Buy this item!
Beautiful, heavy, quality end table. Well worth the money and more. Be prepared, they are tedious to put together. Fortunately I had a handy neighbor who did it for me. The first one took him three or four hours. The second one took him less than two.jmuffin
love these end tables! Easy to put together and the color is much better than in the photos. I chose to use mine as nightstands.